Buying a Home
Congratulations on your decision to buy a new home! There are many important things to consider throughout the process, especially if you're a first-time home-buyer. Here's some information that will keep you on track.
A home purchase may be your largest financial transaction to date, so it's important to make the right decisions and to keep an eye on the details. With the assistance of your BluFi Mortgage Banker, it should be an efficient, pleasant, and ultimately a stress-free experience.
Count On Your Mortgage Banker To:
- Assist you in selecting the best loan to meet your personal financial situation and goals. (This single decision can save you thousands of dollars throughout the years!)
- Keep you informed of your loan status throughout the entire process.
- Keep your Real Estate Agent informed of our loan progress (Note: your personal information is always kept confidential between you and us; only deal points and progress are shared).
- Get the appropriate loan for you at the best rates and fees. This will save you significant money up front and throughout the years to come.
Count On Yourself To:
- Keep your Real Estate Agent informed of any questions or concerns as they develop.
- Keep the process moving by providing documentation and decisions as soon as reasonably possible. By doing so, many of the details are taken care of early in the process so you can comfortably concentrate on any last-minute details or events that require your attention.
- Make sure you are pre-approved as early as possible. This will put the power of financing behind you so you can concentrate on selecting your home.
A home may become one of your biggest assets, so you want to be sure you've made an informed decision. We can help you learn about the programs and options that may be available to you.